Librarian Post at Sainik School, Mainpuri
(Under Sainik Schools Society,
Ministry of Defence, New Delhi)
Village : Nouner Kharra, Agra Road
Uttar Pradesh (205119)
Post Name : Librarian
Category : Reserved for
Basic Pay : Rs. 44900/- + DA +
(a) Graduate with degree/diploma in Library
Science from a recognized Institution.
(b) Ability to converse fluently in English.
(c) Should be between 21-35 years of age on
01 Jul 2022.
(a) Candidates possessing PG Degree or any other
higher qualification will be given preference.
(b) Candidates with knowledge of Computer
Applications will be given preference.
Allowance and Perquisites. Accommodation inside the school campus (If a residential
accommodation cannot be provided to a member of staff, he/she will be paid HRA in lieu of it), Transport
Allowance, DA, Contributory Pension under National Pension Scheme, Medical Allowance, subsidized
education/schooling for two biological children from Class VI to XII for regular employees only.
3. Other Conditions. Sainik Schools Society Rules and Regulations in vogue and as amended from
time to time will be applicable. All regular appointments except general employees will be made with All India
4. Applications with attested copies of testimonials along with stamp of Rs. 25/- self-addressed envelope
(9”x4”) Qty-02 and non refundable Demand Draft for an amount of Rs 500/- for Gen/OBC candidates or
Rs. 250/- for SC/ST Candidates drawn in favour of “Principal Sainik School Mainpuri”, Bank Details – SBI
Bank, (Station Road, Mainpuri), IFSC Code – SBIN0000675 should reach the School at the address:
Principal, Sainik School Mainpuri, Village- Nouner Kharra, Agra Road, Tehsil- Sadar Mainpuri,
District-Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh – 205119.
5. Selection will be made based on individual’s performance in written test, skill test and interview.
Shortlisted candidates meeting all eligibility criteria will only be called for written test, skill test and interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
6. The School administration reserves the right to cancel all or any of the vacancies due to nonavailability of suitable candidates or administrative/policy reasons. In case of non-availability of suitable
candidates in a specific category, the unfilled vacancies will be filled from other categories.
7. Reservation policy for SCs/STs/OBCs will be followed as per Sainik School Society Rules and
8. Application should reach latest by 21 Mar 22 (Applications received after the due date will be treated
as rejected) at the following address:-
Sainik School Mainpuri
Village – Nouner Kharra
Agra Road, Teshil – Sadar Mainpuri
9. Candidates are required to submit their working email ID in legible writing/clear hand writing for
issuing of the call letters for written examination/skill test. Call letters will primarily be sent by email and
registered post only. Working Mobile number is also mandatory for communication.
- For More Details Kindly Visit Official Website
- For Official Advertisement and Application Form 👉 Click Here