Deputy Librarian recruitment at Indian institute of technology, Kharagpur
Position: Deputy Librarian
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Advertisement Number: R/16/2023
Vacancy: 01 (Unreserved)
Pay Level: Level 12 of Pay Matrix (Pay Scale: ₹79,800)
Age Requirement: Preferably 50 years
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- A consistently good academic record.
- At least one year specialization in the area of Information Technology/Archives and Manuscript Keeping/Database management systems.
- 5 years of experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian with an Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of ₹6000 or equivalent.
- Evidence of innovative Library Service and organization of published work and professional commitment to computerization of the library.
- A M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree in library science/Information science/Documentation/Archives and manuscript-keeping/computerization of the library with digital library experiences.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the essential qualifications and experience criteria should apply online through the following website: http://www.iitkcip.ac.in. Click on “Quick Links” and then select “Non-Teaching Positions.”
Application Deadline: The application must be submitted on or before 30.10.2023.
For More Updates Kindly Join us On Social Media Platforms
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Whats-app Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|