Vacancy for the post of Librarian Grade-I at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati
(A statutory body under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Gol)
Changsari, Kamrup, Assam – 781101
Post Name: Librarian Grade-I
Pay Level: Librarian Grade-I (on deputation basis) Level-07 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400)
Number of Posts: 01 (On deputation basis)
- Officers Under Central/State/UT Governments/Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations:
- Holding analogous position on regular basis, OR
- With 3 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- in the relevant field and possessing the following qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Library and Information Service from a recognized University/Institute.
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Post-Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- 5 years’ experience in a Library of repute.
- Ability to use computers – Hands
- -on experience in office applications, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
- How to Apply:
- Applications completed in all respects, along with Confidential Reports (CRs), Vigilance clearance, Integrity Certificate, etc., should be sent through proper channel to the Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati, Changsari, Kamrup, Assam – 781101. The last date for submission of applications through proper channel will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.Advertisement https://www.aiimsdeoghar.edu.in/Content/resources/document/Recruitment/nonfaculty_recruitment_of_deputation_phase_x_16082023051958730.pdf