Librarian Recruitment at LSFPEF’s College of Pharmacy, Pune
Job Description: The Late Shree Fakirbhai Pansare Education Foundation’s College of Pharmacy at Pimpal Khunte, Pune, is inviting applications for the position of Librarian. This is an opportunity for both freshers and experienced candidates to contribute to the academic environment of the institution.
Post Name : Librarian
No. of Posts : 01
Last Date : Within 7 Days.
The Librarian will be responsible for managing and organizing the college library, facilitating access to information resources for students and faculty members. The role involves various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Cataloging and Classification: Organizing books, journals, and other resources using appropriate cataloging and classification systems.
- Collection Development: Selecting and acquiring relevant materials to enrich the library’s collection.
- Circulation Services: Managing the lending and returning of library materials, maintaining records of borrowed items.
- Reference Services: Assisting users in finding and utilizing information resources for research and academic purposes.
- Digital Resources: Managing electronic databases, e-books, and online journals.
- Library Administration: Keeping track of library budget, coordinating with vendors, and maintaining library facilities.
- User Assistance: Providing guidance to students and faculty on effective information retrieval.
- Library Promotion: Organizing workshops, seminars, and awareness programs to promote the use of library resources.
Librarian Vacancy at LSFPEF’s College of Pharmacy, Pune
Candidates must meet the qualifications and requirements set by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Specific qualifications for the Librarian position may include:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Library Science or a related field.
- Knowledge of library management systems and classification systems.
- Proficiency in using digital resources and online databases.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
The salary for the Librarian position will be in accordance with the norms set by PCI and AICTE. Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application Process: Interested candidates, including freshers, are encouraged to apply by submitting their applications on plain paper. The application should include all necessary documents and details. The applications must be submitted within 7 days to the following address:
The Managing Director,
Late Shree Fakirbhai Pansare Education Foundation’s College of Pharmacy ,
Lokmanya Homoeopathic Medical College,
Near Elpro Company, Chinchwad,
Pimpal Khunte, Tal. Maval, Dist. Pune Contact:
- Phone: 020-2735 7552, 2735 2503
- Mobile: 9730550761
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that candidates should adhere to the specified deadline for application submission.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the educational sector and enhance the academic resources available to students and faculty members at Late Shree Fakirbhai Pansare Education Foundation’s College of Pharmacy.
Official Website : www.lsfpefpharmacy.com