RECRUITMENT OF LIBRARY & INFORMATION (LIC ASSOCIATE AT INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Notification No. C-04/2023-1IMK.HR
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites applications from eligible candidates for one-year internship as Library & Information Associate (Intern).
Post Name : Library & Information Associate (INTERN)
No. Of Post : 04
Maximum Age Limit : 25 years (as on the date of notification)
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration : Rs.19,000/-(Including shift duty allowance and telephone allowance)
Master of Library & Information Science (MLISC) (Graduated in the year 2021 and 2022 only). The applicants should have secured a minimum of Second Class or its equivalent in the basic academic degree and First Class or equivalent in the MLib/ MLISc (professional degree) as declared by the University.
Nature of Internship
The Library and Information Associate (Intern) programme provides an opportunity to work and learn the practical and functional aspects of LIC activities which include various library operations such as acquisition teaching and learning content (both print and Digital), Classification, Cataloguing & Organization of Information Resources, Document Delivery Services, Digital Information Services, Research Support Services, Processing of research publications, Information Systems, Design & Development of Information Systems and Services, Web based Information Services etc. They are expected to work in various aspects of Digital Library, Innovative Research Information Support Services, Knowledge Organization and Management by using state of the technologies and systems.
Duration of Internship and other details
Duration: The duration of the engagement is one year only.
The selected interns are expected to work 6 days in a week (Monday – Saturday) on any of the three shifts including night shifts and holidayS
General information and conditions:
1. Interested and eligible candidates may submit applications online at https://iimk.ac.in/ latest by 5:00 pm of 30.01.2023.
2. Candidates are requested to upload their photograph, certificates and signature, as per the format prescribed in the online portal.
3. Candidates, who have submitted their applications, are advised to visit our website/ check their emails regularly to get updates regarding interview schedule changes.
4. The engagement to the above position will purely be on a contract basis for One Year
5. The selected candidates will work from Monday-Saturday (six days a week) and may be required to workin different shits.and weekends on a rotation basis.
6. Eligible applications would be screened, and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed: through video conference. Time slots will be communicated by email. Written test may be conducted for filtering in case large number of applications are received.
7. If selected, engagement will be subject to verification of all certificates at joining
8. Canvassing in any form and bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will automatically disqualify the candidate for the position.
9. The decision of the Director, IIMK regarding the selection shall be final.
👉 Vacany for the post of Library Trainee at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Last Date 13-1-23
👉 Vacancy for the post of Library information Assistant at Institute of Wood Science &Technology. Last Date 13/01/2023
For Latest Updates Join LIS PORTAL’s Social Media
Telegram Channel 👉 Click Here
WhatsApp Group 👉 Click Here
Facebook Page 👉 Click Here
Instagram 👉 Click Here
Telegram Group 👉 Click Here
Twitter 👉 Click Here
YouTube Channel 👉 Click Here