Recruitment for the Post of Librarian at Zakir Husain Delhi College (Evening)
Post Name: Librarian
No. of posts: 01 post
Pay : Academic Level 10
1)A Master’s Degree in Library Science Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point Scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library.
2) Qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by UGC.
3) However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations 2009 or the subsequent Regulations, if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement and appointment of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Further, the award of degrees to candidates registered for the M.Phil/PhD programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/ Bylaws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degrees and the PhD candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
(a) Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
(b) Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
(c) Candidate had published two research papers out of which at least one in a refereed journal from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
(d) The candidate had presented two papers in seminars/conferences from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
(e) Open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted.
(a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/ Pro-Vice-Chancellor/ Dean (Academic Affairs)/Dean (University Instructions)”
i) Knowledge of Urdu/Arabic/ Persian
ii) Post-Graduate diploma in Library Automation & Networking (PGDLAN)
APPLICATION FEE :
1) The application fee is Rs.1000/-for UR/OBC/EWS applicants.
2) No application fee is applicable for PwBD/SC/STWomen applicants.
3) Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances Candidates
4) fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online through the link provided on the college website. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) may approach the help desk set up at the college, in case they require any assistance in filling up the application forms.
HOW TO APPLY:
Before filling up the form, candidates are advised to carefully go through the Advertisement Advt. No. ZHDCVNTS/02/2022 available on the college website and confirm their eligibility with regard to qualification/experience/age etc. before submitting the online application form.
The link for the online application will be active w.e.f. 01.10.2022 and the last date for submission of application will be 28.10.2022 (Friday) or 21 days from the date of publication in Employment News, whichever is later. Applicants are advised to go to link given below for filling up online application form
The last date of submission of online application form is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
Click Here to Online Apply 👇
College Website: 👉 https://zhdce.ac.in/
For Latest Updates Join LIS PORTAL’s Social Media
Telegram Channel 👉 Click Here
WhatsApp Group 👉 Click Here
Facebook Page 👉 Click Here
Instagram 👉 Click Here
Telegram Group 👉 Click Here
Twitter 👉 Click Here
YouTube Channel 👉 Click Here
Q. 1. What is the qualification for the librarian post at Zakir Husain Delhi College ?
Answer : Master’s Degree in Library Science and Information Degree with at least 55% marks and PhD or NET/SET Qualified.
Q. 2. How many Librarian’s Posts are there ?
Answer: 01 (UR) post is available.
Q. 3. What is the last date of online application submission ?
Answer: 28-10-22 is the last date of online apply.
1) If they want to earn extra income, they can download the Forest Trading App and get a $ 56 Dolores bonus.
App Link : Click Here to Download
2) Groww App to in invest in stocks & Direct Mutual Funds.
Create your free demat account & get Rs. 100/-