INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
(Deemed to be University) Department of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 Accredited with “A” Grade” by NAAC
Post Name: Deputy Librarian Academic Pay Level: 12
No. Of Post: 01
Age limit: 45 Years
Essential Education Qualification and Experience:
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed.
2. Ph.D Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science/ Archives and Manuscript Keeping/ Computerization of library.
3. Eight years’ experience as an Assistant University Librarian/ College Librarian.
4. Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
1. M.Phil/Ph.D Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/ Archives and Manuscript-Keeping / Computerization of library.
Last date for submission of online application is 10th June, 2022 (Friday).
How to Apply
To apply, please use the links mentioned below:
For the post of Deputy Librarian: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=DL_MAY2022