INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
(Deemed to be University) Department of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
Accredited with “A” Grade” by NAAC
Deputy Librarian post at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Post Name: Deputy Librarian
No. Of post: 01
Pay Level: 12
Age Limit: 45
Essential Qualifications and experience
1) Master’s degree in library science / information science / documentation science with at least 55% marks or and equivalent grade in a point scale whenever the grading system is followed.
2) PhD degree in every science / information science / documentation science / Archives and manuscript keeping / computerisation of library.
3) 8 Years experience as an assistant University librarian / college librarian.
4) Evidence of innovative library services included equation of ICT in library.
1)M. Phil/Ph.D degree in library science / information science less documentation / archives and manuscript keeping / computerisation of library.
2) minimum 5 years working experience in Government universities CEIs on regular basis.
Last Date for submission of online application is 10 June, 2022.
NOTE: only online applications would be accepted.
Kindly view the advertisement: 👉 View
Kindly view advertisement in details