Library Trainee Post at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DAIICT)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF RESOURCE CENTRE (LIBRARY) TRAINEES 2022-23
Date: 9th March 2022
- The Resource Centre is kept open till midnight on all working days during the semester and is also open on holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Nature of Traineeship: Trainees will be provided with an opportunity to learn practical and operational aspects of all sections of the Resource Centre and learn the modern library management techniques and web-based services. The Resource Centre provides a highly professional learning environment. The selected candidates will have ample opportunities to learn about emerging IT tools and technologies.
- The traineeship is for one year and selected candidates will have to undergo practical training from Monday-Saturday (six days a week) in different shifts and weekends on a rotation basis. They will get a fixed stipend of Rs.22,000/- per month all-inclusive and casual leave.
- Selection Criterion: Consistent academic record & satisfactory performance in the personal interview.
- Total Number of Posts: 04
- The date for the Interview: To be decided.
- Venue for Written Test and Interview: DA-IICT Campus, Near Indroda Circle, Gandhinagar 382 007, Gujarat.
1) Candidates are requested to bring with them the documents in support of date of birth, qualifications, and experiences, if any (original & one set of photocopy).
2) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
3) Candidates who are expecting their M. Lib. Sc. final year examination results before the test & interview date may also apply. The selected candidates must produce the final mark sheet within one month from the announcement of results.
4) Please email your detailed resume to email@example.com