Vikram Sarabhai Library, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Post Name : Library Trainees
No of posts : Approx. 6
Stipend : Rs. 25,000/-per month
Age Limit : 26 Years
• Only Fresh Post-Graduate in Library and Information Science (MLISC) are eligible to apply.
• Candidates must have secured first class in their MLISC examination.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
•Basic working knowledge of IT and IT applications related to libraries.
Candidates, who get an e-mail confirmation, are requested to appear for an online written test (date and time will inform via e-mail to selected candidates).
•The examination will be conducted online only. The details for the same will be shared via e-mail. in
• The participants need to have a desktop/laptop or smartphone with a good internet connection for the test.
• The selection of the candidate will be based on a written test followed by a personal interview.
• The format of the test and interview will be conducted in English.
• The selected candidates are expected to work six days a week.
• The Trainees may be allotted shift duty and may have to work on public holidays too.
• The internship period is for six months to l year.
• A certificate of experience will be issued to those who complete at least six months of internship.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their application online at the below link on or before 31st July 2023. https://library.iima.ac.in/trainee_recruitment.html