Applications for Library Graduate Trainees are invited at Alliance University, Bengaluru.
For Latest Updates Join LIS PORTAL’s Social Media
Telegram Channel 👉 Click Here
WhatsApp Group 👉 Click Here
Facebook Page 👉 Click Here
Instagram 👉 Click Here
Telegram Group 👉 Click Here
Twitter 👉 Click Here
YouTube Channel 👉 Click Here
Post Name : Library Graduate Trainee
No. of Vacancies : 5 ( Five )
Duration : One year from the date of joining
Essential Qualifications :
Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.) or equivalent with First Class. (Fresh Graduates are preferred) Basic working knowledge of computer, MS Office and other library management tools. Library Open-Source Software, Good written and oral communication skills and working knowledge in computerization of Library.
Desirable Experience :
Knowledge of Computer, IT Applications in Libraries, Library Management System, Knowledge of recent trends and technologies in Library and Information Services. Ability to read and comprehend written material.
Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/- per month
Nature of Work :
Graduate Trainees will be provided with an opportunity to learn practical and operational aspects of all sections of the Central Library and web-based services. The Training provides a highly professional learning environment. The selected candidates will have ample opportunities to learn about emerging IT tools and technologies.
The chosen candidates will work Monday to Saturday and must be available to work various shifts, weekends, and holidays on a rotating basis.
Selection Process :
Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent good academic record, performance in the written test and personal interview.
• Date and time of the interview will be sent directly to the applicant after the initial screening of the CVs.
• The candidates must produce original documents at the time of appearing for test/interview.
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the written test & interview.
• Certificate of experience will be issued to those who complete one year of training.
• University reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason. The University will also reserve the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for a written test/interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who fulfill the above mentioned requirements must apply online by clicking the link https://forms.gle/dwXHCVKtrumr4H286 on or before 09/07/2023.
University website : https://www.alliance.edu.in