DIAMOND HARBOUR WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY
Sarisha, Diamond Harbour Road, South 24Parganas,
Employment Notification No.: DHWU/16/T/2022
Librarian post at Diamond Harbour Women’s University
Post Name: Librarian (Contractual)
No. of posts: 01
Department: Central Library
consolidated monthly pay: Rs. 30,000/-
Retired persons below 70 years of age may also apply.
How to Apply
Downloaded application forms must be accompanied with a Demand Draft of requisite fee of
Rs. 200/- in favour of Diamond Harbour Women’s University payable at Sarisha.
Completed applications in prescribed forms along with photocopies of two sets of all
credentials& documents must reach the Office of the Registrar, Diamond Harbour
Women’s University, Diamond Harbour Road, Sarisha, South 24 Parganas, West
Bengal-743368, India by 30th August, 2022 by registered / speed post only. Application
form sent by courier or by person will not be received.
Qualifications: As per UGC norms.
General rules and instructions:
1. Applications must be on prescribed application form available on the university website
No application except in the prescribed application form shall be considered.
2. Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies
should submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance
copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper
channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC) ‘from present employer prior to the
interview. However, they should submit an undertaking to that effect. Direct application from
such candidates will not be entertained.
3. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Application without demand draft will be rejected.
4. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview. The
decision of the University in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained
from the candidates in connection with the process of selection. Canvassing in any manner
would entail disqualification of the candidature.
6. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
7. The University may verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any
time, including at the time of appointment or during the tenure of her/his service. In case it is
detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has
clandestine antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, her/his
services shall be terminated.
8. Applicants should write the name of the Post and Department at top of the right corner of
9. The University reserves the right not to fill up the post for which this advertisement is
being made if circumstances so warrant.
10. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at
any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the university reserves right to
modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
11. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision
of the competent authority shall be final.
12. If any candidate is recommended for appointment in relaxation of any of the prescribed
conditions relating to age, experience etc. it shall be so stated and recorded.
13. In cases of any disputes any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the
jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Calcutta High Court and within one year from the date of
14. The University Authority may restrict the number of candidates to be interviewed on the
basis of preliminary screening.
15. Applicants may please include two self-addressed unstamped envelopes of 25×13 cms
16. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.